About Us

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Blog about a Dog

Welcome to the Driving Miss Daisy blog!  I am Erica and my wonderful husband Adam and I recently adopted our first "child" a.k.a. a short haired collie mix named Daisy :)  
Cute, huh?  This pic was taken the day I picked her up (and right after she had gotten spayed so she was all drugged up).  This was also the first, and last time she got to ride in the front seat of the car. 
We have been pet-parents for 3 WEEKS now! (sometimes if feels like longer...)
Daisy is approximately 4 months old so we are in the "terrible two's/teenage years" of dog training, but we are working on it! 
I decided to start this blog not because I am a blogger (i.e. avid writer who is either trying to change the world via blog posts or keep up their writing skills in between publishing books and thought provoking articles for the AP), but because I think that pet-parenting is an adventure and Daisy does some crazy/funny stuff that I thought others might enjoy hearing about.
So, follow me as we learn, train and love on our dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment