About Us

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Momentary Peace

 
God gives me moments like these so that I can remember that my puppy is not always a royal terror and there really is HOPE  that someday she might actually be well-behaved all the time!
Someday....
 
Puppy training fosters patience, perseverance, and teaches me how incredibly selfish and short-tempered I can be.  So maybe the real goal here is that I rid myself of sinful ways and learn to be more loving, understanding, and long-suffering.
Someday...

P.S. Remember when I wrote about the Glade carpet powder I bought a few weeks back.  Well I used the rest of it tonight and just for the record it did not smell any better the second time around.  Hopefully my apt will air out by tomorrow! Glad to be finished with it, will not be repurchasing that product in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment