About Us

Monday, September 27, 2010

Pet Rocks

Daisy has been out on the porch a lot today (due to the arrival of fall...finally).  The porch is also where we keep our "pet rocks."  The pet rocks came with the marriage and since I couldn't really find a good way to decorate with them I just set them out on the porch to be part of "nature."

Daisy has a slight obsession with roughhousing the rocks around and letting them know she is alpha-pet.  There used to be 3 rocks and I think that one met its inevitable fate of being pushed off a 3-story porch.  I have already rescued a second rock a few times today and thankfully the third is too big to fit under the railing.

The rocks have provided many hours of content fascination, and I am truly grateful for the sacrifices they have made for the sake of Daisy's entertainment.




No comments:

Post a Comment